Thanks for this question and I’ll be more than happy to answer this. Well Let’s see.. in my own opinion there are few things that makes a woman so attractive to me. Obviously she’s gotta be a Godly Woman. NOT just a regular christian girl, but a Godly Woman. There’s a big difference to that. So what does that mean? What exactly does that look like?
A Godly Woman is someone who is:
- Completely sold out to God. - Meaning she’s fully surrendered to Him and she’s not worried about her future because she’s firmly rooted in Him. She has a Kingdom mindset. She cares about the things of God rather than the things of this world.
- Confident in Christ - She’s confident in who she is in Christ. She’s doesn’t dwell on her past or dwell on her insecurities and flaws but she knows that she’s fearfully and wonderfully made by God and she’s looking forward to what He is making her to be.
- Intimately, deeply and passionately in love with Christ - She’s content with Christ Himself. She doesn’t feel the need to be with any man to feel complete or satisfied. She’s so in love of her Savior that any man that comes along should reflect the very character of Christ.
- Passionate about prayer, worship and people - She’s finds joy in praying for people. She understands that worship is about a daily act of surrender and sacrifice to God and during musical worship, she’s not afraid to raise her hands or get on her knees before the Lord. She’s all about serving the people and loving the community around her.
- An over all Proverbs 31 Woman and a Christ-like character - She’s someone who is gentle with her words and ready to speak encouragement to anyone. She simply exudes the very character of Christ and strives to be like Him everyday by abiding in Him and applying His word in her life.
Maybe to some guys this isn’t their ‘standard’ or list but for me this is what is what makes a girl so attractive. And this is what I desire for my future wife. Why? well I want my future wife to teach our future kids the way of Christ and not the way of the world and in order to do that, I need to marry someone who is equally yoked with me. Why settle for less if God can give you the best? If you’re a godly woman, you’re gonna attract a godly man. It’s simple as that :)
Last but not the list, I’m proud to say that the girl I’m dating right now has all the characters I’ve mentioned above. Sure she’s not perfect and she’s gonna fall short but she’s not like other girls who settle for complacency or passivity with their faith, but instead I see her striving to be like Christ and to me that’s more than enough! :)
I hope this answers your question. If you like my answer, re-blog it so other ladies would be challenged and encouraged! :)